The Centre runs its business, above all, in the following fields:
- Command and control systems;
- Underwater weapon systems, including sonars, decoys and mine-sweeps;
- Maritime infrastructure protection systems, including systems which could be used to counteract terrorist threats;
- Radio communication and data exchange systems;
- Testing and certification of products at research laboratories.
CTM is capable of realizing a full development process for many products, regarding both military equipment, as well as equipment, purpose of which is to be used in civil applications. The company is also fully able to realize R&D and implementation, along with the initial series production.
The facility delivers solutions, among other subjects, to the Polish Navy. The product portfolio includes the automatized command system Łeba and a command system for the Polish Border Guard. Some of the projects have been realized with involvement of the European Defence Agency and NATO.